• Menu
  • Menu

Archive - Eastern Arkansas

Gloryland Family Fellowship Church

Burdette School

The Burdette School Complex is a collection of historic school buildings at 153 East Park Lane in Burdette, Arkansas. It consists of six buildings, five of which were built between 1922 and 1948. The...

Gloryland Family Fellowship Church

Old Monroe County Jail

The old two story Monroe county jail is located in the county seat of Clarendon Arkansas. It features an art deco architecture and was constructed by Pauly Jail Manufacturing of Saint Louis Missouri...

Gloryland Family Fellowship Church

Paragould Power Plant

This building in downtown Paragould once housed the city’s power station. Evidence within the building indicates the facility was used into the 1980s. Local residents informed us that the...

Gloryland Family Fellowship Church

First Baptist Church

Construction The First Baptist Church of Osceola (FBC) was organized in 1850, making it the first and oldest Baptist church in Mississippi County. On March 30, 1880, FBC purchased a lot and built a...

Gloryland Family Fellowship Church

Peter Rock AME Church

Twenty miles south of Forest City, sometime in the late 1800’s, a small community was formed around Peter Rock Church. This community eventually grew into what is now Marianna, AR, and while...

Gloryland Family Fellowship Church

Gazzola Memorial Mercy Hospital

This hospital first opened in the late 1940s as the Gazzola Memorial Mercy Hospital. For the first several years the hospital was ran by nuns. Over the years the hospital changed it’s name...

Gloryland Family Fellowship Church

St. Joseph’s Nursing Home

St. Joseph’s Nursing Home resides in the small town Brinkley. St. Joseph’s is attached to the old Gazzola Mercy Hospital that opened in the late 40s. In 1968 the nursing home was...

Gloryland Family Fellowship Church

St. Paul A.M.E. Church

AME Church History The AMEC grew out of the Free African Society (FAS) which Richard Allen, Absalom Jones, and others established in Philadelphia in 1787. When officials at St. George’s MEC pulled...

Gloryland Family Fellowship Church

First Baptist Church Of Pine

This church first opened in the early 1900’s as the First Baptist Church Of Pine and had around 200 members. In the late 50’s, this church saw a rapid decrease in members as many passed...

Copyright © 2009- - Abandoned Atlas Foundation - board@AbandonedAtlas.com | Designed By Prairie Nation Creative, LLC - Disclaimer