• Menu
  • Menu

Archive - Central Arkansas

Taber-Patterson House

Taber-Patterson House

Built circa 1885, the Taber-Patterson house at 1624 Louisiana is classified as “eclectic” style: a mix of Eastlake and Craftsman. It has undergone multiple changes, from being divided into three...

Taber-Patterson House

Arkansas Health Center

Located in the outskirts of Benton, Arkansas, the Arkansas Health Center is a now half-shuttered campus. The functioning buildings include a 310-bed registered and regulated nursing facility. With a...

Taber-Patterson House

McRae Jail

The single-cell concrete McRae jail sits lonely in a field now, inviting anyone to take a look at the interesting building. Displaying paintings on the outside of Tweety Bird and Bugs Bunny the jail...

Taber-Patterson House

Russell Jail

The Russell Jail is a single-cell concrete structure built around 1935. Constructed with the help of the Civil Works Administration funding and was one of only three jails in the county to be...

Taber-Patterson House

Beebe Jail

The Beebe Jail is a double cell, concrete structure built in 1934 for the City of Beebe. This was not Beebe’s first jail though, a previous jail built had numerous attempts to blow it up using...

Taber-Patterson House

Morrilton First National Bank

  Architect Charles L. Thompson designed the First National Bank of Morrilton as a Classical-Revival and Craftsman styled building. When designing he wanted to make a statement with the five...

Taber-Patterson House

KNBY / KOKR Radio Station

“The Voice of The White River Valley” Nestled in the center of the White River Valley stands a monument to Rock and Roll history and the development of modern media. A one-story building...

Taber-Patterson House

First Christian Church of Lonoke

For the first time in 15 years, the doors to the First Christian Church of Lonoke were opened. In collaboration with The Lonoke County Museum, and the current owner, one of our team members were...

Taber-Patterson House

Plumerville Jail

This one room jail in Plumerville was built sometime around the early 1900s. This style of concrete “pour-in-place” construction was perfected around the 1910s in the midwest. It displays...

Copyright © 2009- - Abandoned Atlas Foundation - board@AbandonedAtlas.com | Designed By Prairie Nation Creative, LLC - Disclaimer