• Menu
  • Menu

Archive - Church

First Christian Church of Lonoke

For the first time in 15 years, the doors to the First Christian Church of Lonoke were opened. In collaboration with The Lonoke County Museum, and the current owner, one of our team members were...

Masonic Temple of Pine Bluff

Under the leadership of Grand Master Clark, the idea of a Grand Masonic Temple was conceived and begun in 1902.  The cornerstone was laid the same year, but the building was not completed until 1912...

Christ for the World Church

Christ for the world church as founded in 1984 by Bobby Hogan. With now 3 locations and a world outreach program, this little church building became too small and was vacated in the late 2000s. Most...

Garrett Memorial Presbyterian Church

Located in Snowball Arkansas, this old church was also used as a small community building when services weren’t held on Sundays.  Today the church sits empty and abandoned. As of 2014, the town...

Abandoned Arkansas Book

If you have ever driven by a building and wondered what has happened within its walls, you know what drives Abandoned Arkansas. Every day neglected structures are on the verge of being demolished or...

Pleasant Grove Church

So many tiny country churches have quietly existed while the hustle and bustle of the world moves on around them. On a lovely and mild winter day, I stepped through the open door of Pleasant Grove...

First Presbyterian Church

The First Presbyterian Church of Fordyce is important both for the history of its congregation and the significance of its talented designer. The First Presbyterian Church was organized in August...

Branch Davidian Compound

History: The Waco siege was a 51 day standoff of a compound belonging to the group Branch Davidians by American federal and Texas state law enforcement and US military between February 28 and April...

Masonic Home For The Aged

  On the northwest corner of E. Harrison and N. Ash is a six-story brick building that once housed a Masonic Home for the Aged. Construction began in 1926. Thirty-seven residents moved into the...

Copyright © 2009- - Abandoned Atlas Foundation - board@AbandonedAtlas.com | Designed By Prairie Nation Creative, LLC - Disclaimer