|City/Town: • Little Rock|
|Location Class: • Commercial|
|Built: • 1925 | Abandoned: • 2008|
|Status: • Demolished|
|Photojournalist: • Rick Peters|
‘Ghost’ Dr Pepper sign revealed in building demolition – Arkansas Blog
Article by Max Brantley
Two buildings in the West 7th Street Historic District were constructed in the 1920s and are both located at 1100 block of W. 7th. The building at 1107 W. 7th was constructed c. 1925 for Little Rock Bottling Company, who advertised the manufacture of Chero-Cola. The Dr. Pepper Bottling Company moved into the building in the late 1930s, remaining through the 1950s. The building was expanded to the west in 1930. Next door, on the southeast corner of Ringo and W. Seventh Streets, the Massery Laundry Company Building at 1123 W. Seventh Street was built c. 1925. The one and one-half story brick building is typical of 1920s commercial design in its decorative brick pattern with subtle cast concrete details.
Read More at ArkansasBlog
A partial documentation of the Cuffs Cleaners building under Demolition.
If you wish to support our current and future work, please consider making a donation or purchasing one of our many books. Any and all donations are appreciated.
Donate to our cause Check out our books!